What an incredible day in the life of Crossroads!
- How cool is it that Crossroads actually GREW during our stewardship series?!
- This was the largest crowd we’ve had since I became the Lead Pastor in November. That gets me pumped up!
- If you’re a regular at Crossroads, be encouraged at what God is doing here! This doesn’t happen at your average church.
- If you’re a regular and consider Crossroads to be your church home, are you serving? If not, now’s the time to get in the game!
- This is a great time to jump in and serve. We’re renovating our children’s ministry area, and have some great opportunities coming very soon!
- Did you hear that we’re starting a new Community Group at the end of the month? If you live in the Bel Aire area, join us on the 24th. Email me for more information.
- Be on the lookout for an awesome start to our new series on the 14th, when we kick off “Within Arm’s Reach” with a wedding DURING THE SERVICE! Don’t miss it!
- Be sure to check out Crossroads new webspace on facebook, and give us a follow on twitter. We’ll do anything to keep up with you guys, so be sure and let us into your life by connecting with us.
- I love the team I get to serve with at Crossroads, and I am absolutely pumped at what God’s doing in our midst.
- We had two families and two college students over at our house last night getting to know the leadership of Crossroads and exploring the possibility of Crossroads being the church for them. I am repeatedly blown away by the people God is bringing to Crossroads!
- I can’t believe I get to do this for a living! I am honored to be a part of this church.