Please accept my apologies for the delay.
- I am continually amazed and humbled that God has given me such a great team.
- This marks the 4th week in a row that someone has received Christ into their life during the service. PEOPLE THIS IS NOT NORMAL! THIS IS AWESOME!
- People are coming to Crossroads for the first time and experiencing Christ in a way they never have before.
- Amazing things happen when you respond to God’s grace by extending his love to others!
- This week’s sermon focused on the life that God calls us to – the life that Jesus died to offer us.
- I’m convinced that so many of us live constrained, restricted lives because we fear failure. But life and freedom come from faith that Christ is in control!
- We didn’t run out of gifts for first-time visitors this week (like we did last week), but we only had one left! How COOL is that?!
- Do you want an abundant, full life? Would you like to experience a life beyond your wildest dreams?
- Be sure to get there this Sunday when we wrap up RESCUED by exploring what it means to have life abundantly.