Week 2 of The Greatest Gift
- What an awesome worship gathering!
- The worship bands continue to develop and mature leading us in worship.
- This week, we looked at John 3:16 – but in trying to peel the layers of familiarity off of it, the goal was to restore the wonder of this verse.
- God’s motivation for sending his Son into the world is love!
- And the world – all of humanity (including YOU) – is the object of God’s great love!
- The Greatest Gift of God is Himself.
- We continue to see lives and hearts change at Crossroads Friends Church and that PUMPS ME UP!
- We held a churchwide lunch after the worship gathering this week, and if you weren’t there, you missed some of the best food I’ve ever had (north of the Red River at least).
- We also gave away rocks to all of our volunteers that serve faithfully each week at Crossroads reminding them of Jesus’s words in Matthew 16:18 – that we (as those who confess Jesus Christ as the Son of the Living God) are the rock that Jesus builds his church upon.
- Thank you for your faithfulness and gifts of your service.
- And thank you to Jana and Mable for hosting and coordinating the lunch.
- This coming week, we’ll focus on the Nativity Story and how a baby born in a barn could possibly be the greatest gift that the world has ever known.
- Is there someone in your life that doesn’t know? Bring them with you!
- I’m so grateful to be a part of this church and it’s humbling to be your pastor.