A brief look back on the day that was…
- First, congrats to the Friends University Volleyball Team for making nationals! We’re proud of you girls!
- We hosted 20 visitors this week! (Don’t take this for granted! 1/5 of our attendance this week was visitors! That’s not a good thing. It’s a God thing!)
- Be sure to check out the new SERVE table in the commons area this week. Where are you using your gifts?
- To those who are already serving at Crossroads, “Thank you! We couldn’t do what we do without you!”
- This week we explored the impact of the Gospel and that is always a powerful subject.
- The Gospel means that we don’t bear the penalty for sin any longer.
- It also means that we don’t bear the shame any longer either.
- There’s great power in the reality that one of Jesus’ last words from the cross was TETELESTAI! (Paid In Full)
- One person crossed the line of faith today and chose to follow Jesus and that is why we do what we do!
- It started to get chilly here in Wichita for the first time since we moved here. And still half of the church was in short sleeves!
- I continue to be in awe of the church that God has called me to serve. You guys are amazing.
- The music this morning was even better than last week. The worship team is growing and getting better each and every week!
- This week we’ll be exploring the UNCHANGING Community that Jesus calls us to participate in – the Church!
- I can’t wait!