These are just some thoughts from last week that I haven’t had time to fully develop but wanted to share anyway.
- God is not (and never has been) surprised by my present situation. He was at work bringing me to this place. He is at work bringing through it, and He is at work delivering me from it.
- God leads by opening doors. Shouldn’t we believe that he has the power to slam them shut as well?
- God walks us through times of struggle in order to open our eyes to that specific struggle.
- When we need encouragement, God speaks through his Word before speaking through his people.
- God’s vision for my life is greater than I could even hope for.
I’m hoping to fill these thoughts out a little over the next couple of weeks, but I wanted to go ahead and get them out.